Friday, September 25, 2009

Glee...



First, when they said that I should watch Glee, I hesitated. I did not really know what it was all about and I really do not know what to expect from it. They said it was supposedly to be like a musical series, so I thought... GAYNESS... HighSchoolMusicalStuff with Zach Efron Sucks! And I did not want to be hassled downloading it, and filling up the space of my laptop's hard drive.

After a while, people started posting how Glee rocks, on their facebook, on their twitters, everywhere; but still, I hesitated. I've been watching How I Met Your Mother, Entourage, Leverage, Mad Men, and from time to time Heroes and they all rock. I enjoyed everyone of them and I don't even care if my hard drive gets filled up by these, I'd rather erase my collection of music albums than delete episodes these tv shows.

Let's get back to Glee, somehow, I downloaded the first 4 episodes, and guess what, it does not just rocks, it kicks ass! The pilot episode was great and the following episodes were even better. The difference between Glee and the other tv shows that I have been watching is it talks about life. It talks about being a loser, and how everyone is a loser and how everyone overcomes it by doing what they can and not regretting doing it, having self-confidence, going out of your comfort zone and being what you want, being different, not giving up and stuff like that. Basically everyone can relate to it. Everyone, even the most popular kid can sometimes feel that he or she is the loser.

Download it, it's worth the wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment