Saturday, September 5, 2009

ADRANTS vol. 2: Luky Me! Lomi



Here's another food commercial which makes me scratch my head. And it's from Jimenez Basic as well. I have no idea why, but I don't really like the way Derek Ramsey eats. Even on the Nesvita commercial I was disturbed when I saw him lick his lips. I guess this is also the case in his new commercial for Lucky Me! Instant Lomi. In this commercial, he looks angry as ever, but for some reason he says that what he's eating is good. Then he continues on to slurp the noodles and groan in ecstasy. It's... haunting. I don't know what people who actually find the actor attractive think of this commercial, but something in me just doesn't see him fit to endorse food.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh jeefffff, ang sexy and hot nya ehhhhhhhhhh. un lang. :))

winslow said...

shit jeff.... ako yan e! hahaha

Jeff said...

Akala ko ba ikaw si Jake Cuenca? Ang gulo mo ha!

Post a Comment